[#1] Defender of Crown - Extended Collector´s Cut
Hey Guys,

i hope there is no other post here. I don´t speak polish ^^ I see there was a news, but now there are some updates regarding this special edition.

I want to announce another Release and the start of our "Cinemaware Retro"-Series. "Defender of the Crown - Extended Collector´s Edition". This will be a complete Collection features the classics Defender of the Crown 1 and 2 and will be released in a limited BigBox-Edition with lots of digital and physical content like a Poster, Sticker and Postcards. The Editon features. This will be the start of a BigBox-Series which continues in January 2016 with "Rocket Ranger - Extended Collector´s Edition"

http://retro.cinemaware.com/product/defender-of-the-crown-extended-collectors-cut/

The Edition runs on PC, Mac, Amiga CD32, CDTV and also classic Amiga with CDRom.

- CD1: Defender of the Crown - CDTV-Version
- CD2: Defender of the Crown 2 - CD32-Version
- CD3: All other Versions

Which Games are featured:

DotC – classic Amiga Version with New Intro – Running on Amiga CD32, Amiga with CD-Rom and PC and Mac (build in Emulator).

DotC – classic Amiga Version – Running on Amiga CD32, Amiga with CD-Rom and PC and Mac (build in Emulator). Also .adf to create your own discs.

DotC 2 – (CDTV/CD32) – Running on Amiga CD32, Amiga with CD-Rom and PC and Mac (build in Emulator).

DotC – C64 – Rom for your own Emulator and Diskfiles to create Disks.

DotC – NES, Apple IIgs, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, CD-i – Rom, MS-Dos for your own Emulator or .iso to burn.

CLASSIC BIG BOX

Disk-Files to create your own discs (Amiga / C64 – classic version)

printable disc labels (Amiga / C64)

MANUAL

POSTCARDS

POSTER

STICKER

LIMITED TO 500 UNITS

Delivery is estimated december 2015.

Ostatnia aktualizacja: 28.11.2015 02:16:49 przez cinemaware
Na stronie www.PPA.pl, podobnie jak na wielu innych stronach internetowych, wykorzystywane są tzw. cookies (ciasteczka). Służą ona m.in. do tego, aby zalogować się na swoje konto, czy brać udział w ankietach. Ze względu na nowe regulacje prawne jesteśmy zobowiązani do poinformowania Cię o tym w wyraźniejszy niż dotychczas sposób. Dalsze korzystanie z naszej strony bez zmiany ustawień przeglądarki internetowej będzie oznaczać, że zgadzasz się na ich wykorzystywanie.
OK, rozumiem