Forum » AROS
[#1] Ciekawa dyskusja 4 lata temu
Przeglądajac reddit znalazłem taka dyskuję , treśc ciagle aktualna
link
[#2] Re: Ciekawa dyskusja 4 lata temu

@Bilbo2, post #1

Masz na myśli dyskusję z komentarzy, którą cytuję niżej? Zgadzam się


banksy_h8r
OP •
4 lata temu

AROS is really interesting but that Eric Schwartz mascot ruins it.

Videos like this get me excited to dig in to AROS, maybe even see what's available for development resources. Then I see that cringy "sexy cat" mascot and it kills all enthusiasm I might have. I wouldn't use or contribute to a system that had a human female in that pose as the mascot, cartoon or otherwise; making it an animal is even worse.

splitbar
•
4 lata temu

Haha, sort of agree that the mascot is slightly cringy.

squidbait
•
4 lata temu

Slightly?

•
4 lata temu

Completely agree, it’s embarrassing

Narcotras
•
4 lata temu

Really? I thought it was kind of charming in a "scrappy/90s" kinda way, it really shows the fact that it's a hobby/not company project

[usunięto]
•
4 lata temu

I wouldn't use or contribute to a system that had a human female in that pose as the mascot, cartoon or otherwise; making it an animal is even worse.

not only have you not used it before, you've created an entire thread just to shit on this software because it uses a "mascot" that you don't like? embarrassing. you have much bigger problems in life if a cartoon troubles you, princess snowflake.
Upvotuj
4

squidbait
•
4 lata temu

Now I have two reasons to avoid this OS, the sex cringe mascot AND you
•
4 lata temu

I definitely agree about the cat.

fsckit
•
4 lata temu

Change it then. Build a distro without it.
[#3] Re: Ciekawa dyskusja 4 lata temu

@Bohun, post #2

szeroki uśmiech tak jest
Forum » AROS
Na stronie www.PPA.pl, podobnie jak na wielu innych stronach internetowych, wykorzystywane są tzw. cookies (ciasteczka). Służą ona m.in. do tego, aby zalogować się na swoje konto, czy brać udział w ankietach. Ze względu na nowe regulacje prawne jesteśmy zobowiązani do poinformowania Cię o tym w wyraźniejszy niż dotychczas sposób. Dalsze korzystanie z naszej strony bez zmiany ustawień przeglądarki internetowej będzie oznaczać, że zgadzasz się na ich wykorzystywanie.
OK, rozumiem