[#271] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Reborn, post #270

To nie wywiązal się jeszcze ze zbiórki na obudowy??
[#272] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@jaster, post #271

No nie, nie wywiązał się, a to już będą 4 lata od zbiórki, a teraz jeszcze oferuje obudowy dla wszystkich innych z radosną informacją, że obudowy są in stock, a na fundatorów kickstartera totalna zlewka...

Szlak mnie trafia
[#273] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Reborn, post #272

Kutafon wysyła ludzia wstydu nie ma !

a gdzie nasze !!!

Ostatnia aktualizacja: 28.07.2022 08:41:12 przez Dorian3d
[#274] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Dorian3d, post #273

To niedobrze. Bardzo irytująca sytuacja i obawiam się że podobnie będzie z klawiszami Wcześniej w innym wątku pisałem że zapewne klawisze najpierw trafią do sklepu a do backerów na samym końcu, ale wtedy pisałem to troche jako żart. Teraz widzę że przestaje to być żartem
[#275] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@jaster, post #274

Tak obudowy do a 1200 też idą do sklepów a ludzie czekają .

A może gość dostał do prezentacji ale po 4 latach to kpina

Ostatnia aktualizacja: 28.07.2022 10:42:20 przez Dorian3d
[#276] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Dorian3d, post #275

heh kasuje moje komeraże
Pisę gdzie nasz obudowy i dalej link do zbiórki
[#277] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Dorian3d, post #276

To słabo o autorze filmu świadczy. Zawiodłem się na nim.
[#278] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Dorian3d, post #276

Witam.
Gdzie mu pisałeś?
Może zaczniemy zbiorowo mu przypominać o zobowiązaniach wobec Nas?
Niech widzi że pamiętamy.
Dobrze by było też napisać do sklepów w których są obudowy dostępne.

Hey Phil, where are our keys and cases from the Kickstarter and IndieGoGo campaigns?

Może taki tekst być?

https://youtu.be/_zxW9-f30Z4w

Umieściłem mu komentarz w kilku ostatnich filmikach.
Mozecie też coś mu napisać od serca albo dać łapkę w górę.

Pozdrawiam.

Ostatnia aktualizacja: 28.07.2022 18:02:46 przez ted
[#279] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@ted, post #278

Hej.
Świetna inicjatywa.
Już dawno na forum ppa apelowałem ,aby pisać na forach zagranicznych co się wydarzyło.
Bez obrazy koledzy ,ale tu na forum bicie piany nic nie da.
Świat amigowy musi się dowiedzieć o zaistniałej sytuacji.
Pisać na forach,do sklepów,do youtuberów itp.
[#280] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@ted, post #278

Przejrzałem komentarze w filmach z kanału, na którym był wskazany film. I nie ma nigdzie tego zapytania. Cenzura ma się dobrze
[#281] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Reborn, post #272

Możesz mi wyjaśnić, o które obudowy chodzi? Gdzie są in-stock i dlaczego wspierający ich nie dostali?
[#282] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Dorian3d, post #275

hahahaha komedia z was
[#283] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@_arti, post #281

Witam.
Czy wszystkie kolory zostały zrobione? Nawet te egzotyczne.
Miały być też dodatkowe przyciski do stacji dyskietek.
Do mojego golda miały być dodatki.
Nie wiem jak inni ale ja uważam, że pierwsza kampania nie została w pełni zrealizowana.
Pozdrawiam.

PS. Pisałem na pw ws kubka ale odpowiedzi nie dostałem.
[#284] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Dorian3d, post #276

heh kasuje moje komeraże
Pisę gdzie nasz obudowy i dalej link do zbiórki
A ja się obawiam, że mało z tego zrozumiał i nie tylko
[#285] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Reborn, post #272

Hi Guys,

I'm Phil.

First things first, I'd like to apologize not posting on your forum more often.

I personally understand the many questions some of you may have, since myself and the team we're quite down because of this whole situation we were in.

thankfully things are moving again now and I'd like to answer few questions or statements I saw today on Dan Woods video comments.
And as well from this forum (that I translated).

- Both keycaps and A500 cases were severely hit by the pandemic after effects.
As a result we've lost 24+ months on the keycaps. Our printer had pushed us quite back in the queue. And even there we weren't the worse affected. The A500 case campaign was able to restart slowly by early end 2020. The pace wasn't what we'd expect but we were able to finalize design, prototyping and molds tooling.

Keycaps status
Earlier this year we were able to secure a schedule for keycaps samples to be done again in projection of mass production.
The reason we had to make samples again is fairly simple : After 24+ months, we had to make sure our partners were still up to the quality we were able to achieve with the latest tests done by late 2019. Two years is a long time and we couldn't risk going through mass production straight away without proofing keycaps overall quality and QC processes. For this to happen we had asked our partners to go through all QC processes again with us while doing a few injection + print tests. In the doing we took the opportunity to get some UV print tests done.

Keycaps updates are published monthly.
You can always check the updates and follow developments on both Kickstarter page and IndieGoGo page.

A500 case status
The A500 case development was able to resume slowly starting 2021. We were able to finalize design, implement iterations, start molds tooling, doing injection tests and go through several iterations again.
This is plastic Injection and you can't go from the design to final mold tooling overnight. It takes quite some time and extreme precautions must be taken to make sure we don't spoil anything through the process. We only have 1 shot at making molds.

Crystal Case
- Mid year 2021 we introduced the injected proto T1 for the new Amiga 500 case. For engineers to spot any defects in the tools (and there were) the first couple injections were made using translucent pellets.
Presenting those photos got us flooded with requests from amiga users asking if we could create a see through case. After studying the possibility with engineers, we took MassEffects Mac Se 30 clear case overall quality as goal. Polishing molds to the level of reaching that quality took quite some time! But I think we reached a pretty amazing see through case.

- This whole process could only happen BEFORE treating molds chemically!
his treatment is necessary to reproduce Commodore original texture (touch & feel).
In no way we could have done this AFTER the treatment for texture, since the chemical reaction is destructive.
This is also the reason why we can't make these Crystal cases ever again now that molds were treated.

- €179 - what the fuck??
The Crystal cases were produced in a limited quantity. Reason be we had to move ahead with Chemical treatment because you guys are waiting for your A500 cases. And also because the extreme polishing and its iteration to reach the best quality rendered the whole process extremely expensive. At production time we waste around 600 Kg resin and almost 300 cases were scrapped due to them not passing through QC.
This is why this case + tank mouse are so expensive.
As a side note, MacEffect Mac Se 30 clear case without mouse retailed at $350(!)
Shipping & Tax are things that are out of our control.
The A500 case box has a volume of 22572 cubic centimeter for a volume/weight of 2,2Kg. It is a large box and shipping channels prices rose quite much over the last few months.

- Shops "having cases/keycaps in stock?"
Keycaps are NOT available to online Amiga shops. Same for the Amiga 500 cases.
If you see any online shop advertising these it is false information.
The only place where to find the Crystal Cases, Amiga 500 standard cases (once produced) and Keycaps (once produced) is our website.
Exception made with 1 shop that will have few keycaps available for his audience AU (this is for convenience).
Aside from this : Cases, Keycaps and any other product the team will launch is going to be available through our site only.

Why Crystal case are available before PPA.PL cases?
- Long story short;
Those cases weren't planned at first and the only option to ever have a chance to get something like this done for the Amiga was to make them before any other cases. Before molds chemical treatment!
We also can't store them at factory and backers who asked us to make them wanted the release as soon as produced. We made twice as much as what users asked and put the remaining on our site.
The same will happen for every other colors.

Mass productions
- Keycaps mass production is around the corner as we're currently waiting a second run of print tests with all layouts this time.
This is currently running as I'm typing this. We'll have results very early August.
Keycaps Mass production will start right after this beginning with full black keys.
Keycaps boxes are already at printer factory.

- A500 cases.
Mass production already started few days ago with full black cases.
A new campaign update is about to be pushed in a couple days, the team is currently writing and getting photos & videos.

- Products shipping to backers and availability to non-backers
We do not have the same luxury as before pandemic and before brexit. We don't ship parcels from UK anymore (except few like Special Editions - that is because of freebies already on site).
Our previous arrangement with the warehouse in UK is that we weren't charged for storage.
Things now changed. We have a new warehouse in CN who takes care of packing and shipping toward backers and non-backers. But they charge us by the volume and pretty much everything that happens when they "touch" any merchandise.
For this reason, keycaps and cases will be shipped toward campaign contributors at the same time they'll be available to non-backers. We can't just store merchandise for weeks and delay shipping because of volume storage.

This is a pretty long message already.

I hope the details I shared with you make sense. There is so much more to share with you guys, like for instance : electricity in CN not available to factories all day long so they can run tools only 4 to 5 hours a day, lockdowns (yes, some regions in China still experience lockdowns), supply chain issues where material isn't available where it should nor when it should etc..

Again, if any of you has questions
1 - Contact us directly through the website contact form or RMI.
2 - If there is something you do not know : Check the projects campaign update pages!

We share and inform all contributors on what is going on. When it is going on. And we even published updates where we had nothing to say because we were simply stuck and nothing was happening.

Those last two years were clearly difficult. And on a personal level the stress was extreme.

However Myself and the team are really happy seeing the keycaps and cases now coming about :)
It is about time!

Thank you again for your immense patience and confidence in us,

Cheers,
Phil

PS:
I'll try to come more often but please reach out by email if you need immediate feedback. Thank you.

Ostatnia aktualizacja: 28.07.2022 22:53:42 przez amenophis
[#286] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@amenophis, post #285

Czyli standardowe ble, ble ble…..
[#287] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@ted, post #286

cytat z Amber Gold

"Odczytywanie wyroku trwało od 20 maja do 16 października 2019, gdyż sąd musiał w nim zawrzeć nazwiska wszystkich pokrzywdzonych (ponad 18 tysięcy osób)"

tutaj produkcja zaleglych klawiszy bedzie trwac od 2022 r do do 20xx r, gdzie XX jest granica funkcji limes dazaca do... poziomej 8 (osemki)
[#288] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@selur, post #287

...jest granica funkcji limes dazaca do... poziomej 8 (osemki)
Ta 'pozioma ósemka' daje się 'wklepać': szeroki uśmiech

Ostatnia aktualizacja: 29.07.2022 01:52:37 przez AmiClassic
[#289] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@AmiClassic, post #288

[#290] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@ted, post #283

Pytam o obudowy stricte - czy ktoś nie dostał czegoś, co miał dostać, bo takie zarzuty się pojawiają - "obudowy są sklepach a zbiórkowicze - figa" - o to pytam.

Odnośnie kubka - pamiętam, nie trzeba mi co 3 miesiące o tym przypominać Muszę się tu ogarnąć w muzeum jeszcze ale podeślij mi dane do paczkomatu, to w weekend ogarnę, bo mam ich jeszcze dwa do wysłania.
[#291] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@_arti, post #290

Mam wrażenie, że parę osób myli zbiórki albo obudowy do A1200 z A500 i przez to wprowadzają zamieszanie. W każdym razie czekamy na rozwój akcji
[#292] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@amenophis, post #285

niestety rozumiem tą sytuację w której utknęła produkcja, ale też i głęboki wqrw po naszej stronie ...
to nie jedyny biznes który ma w ostatnich latach gigantyczne obsuwy ...
[#293] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@_arti, post #290

tak nie dostali a1200
naprzyklad Mariusz.K
I pare osub
[#294] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Dorian3d, post #293

Nie dostali, bo ja nie wysłałem czy co? (Myślałem, że zamknęliśmy temat wysyłki 5 lat temu i wszyscy dostali zamówione obudowy)
[#295] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@_arti, post #294

Może chodzi o drugą zbiórkę gdzie był zestaw obudowa A1200+klawisze. W niej obudowy podobno doszły do prowadzącego , ale leżą u niego ze względu na brak klawiszy.

W każdym razie zapisałem się tam i wziąłem między innymi zestaw A1200 CD32 (obudowa+klawisze) i od ponad 3 lat nic. Zastanawiam się powoli o spisanie tego w testamencie, aby następne pokolenia miały szanse

Ostatnia aktualizacja: 29.07.2022 11:21:03 przez snifferman
[#296] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@_arti, post #294

To nie od ciebie z zbiórki
tylko to chyba było z klawiszami zbierane
że to w stylu cd32 gdzieś pisali tu na forum
[#297] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@snifferman, post #295

tak o 2
[#298] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@snifferman, post #295

w testamencie, aby następne pokolenia miały szanse

Sordan Mówi że jego znajomy czekał na obudowy i zeszedł na covid
[#299] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@snifferman, post #295

Nie to są jaja ewidentne jak w sklepie kupisz obudowę a ludzie co Płacili za formy z zbiorki są na samym końcu.
Gość Bez ambicji bez honoru.

A tu można Kupić
link

Ostatnia aktualizacja: 29.07.2022 11:42:18 przez Dorian3d
[#300] Re: [zbiórka] nowe obudowy dla A500

@Dorian3d, post #299

W ramach tej zbiórki były obudowy przezroczyste do A500 i zamawiający ich nie dostali?
Na stronie www.PPA.pl, podobnie jak na wielu innych stronach internetowych, wykorzystywane są tzw. cookies (ciasteczka). Służą ona m.in. do tego, aby zalogować się na swoje konto, czy brać udział w ankietach. Ze względu na nowe regulacje prawne jesteśmy zobowiązani do poinformowania Cię o tym w wyraźniejszy niż dotychczas sposób. Dalsze korzystanie z naszej strony bez zmiany ustawień przeglądarki internetowej będzie oznaczać, że zgadzasz się na ich wykorzystywanie.
OK, rozumiem